Name: XBlaze Code: Embryo
Size: 1.78 GB
Platform: PC (Windows)
Release date: July 23, 2013
Genre: Visual Novel
Publishers: Arc System Works, Aksys games
Rate this game:
XBlaze Code: Embryo is a prequel visual novel of the fighting game series BlazBlue by Arc System Works. It was released in Japan for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on July 23, 2013 and North America on June 24, 2014 by Aksys Games.
How to download and play
- For help on downloading, please check our FAQ page.
- Download all the parts and extract them in a single folder using WinRAR.
- Run the setup and install the game.
- Poof! Done!! Enjoy!!! 😀
- OS: Windows 7 or newer.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better.
- RAM: 1 GB or more.
- HDD: 7 GB or more.
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7900 GT or better / AMD Radeon X1900 or better.
XBlaze: Code Embroyo (U) PC Part 1