Emulstation.com are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act(“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted content has been uploaded here and want us to remove it then please send an email to our id (provided below) with the following:
- You must use a custom email id.
- A proper proof of identity and contact details like Name, Phone Number, Street address.
- Proof that the product belongs to you.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the documents to our email and also include the link of the posts too to our email:
Also, please give us time of upto 3 days to contact you back. If you fail to complete any of the above then your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for understanding.